We may have the largest selection of furniture in northeast Wisconsin, but when you factor in all of our custom order options the selection increases exponentially. One category that we’ve grown over the past couple of years is solid wood furniture. For those of you looking for quality wood furniture that will stand the test of time, we are excited to introduce you to two of our premium, truly customized design programs: Canadel Gourmet dining furniture and Daniel’s Amish Collection dining and bedroom furniture.
Design your next solid wood dining or bedroom furniture with our Canadel or Daniel’s Amish Collection custom order programs.
Our Canadel Gourmet program is true custom dining made affordable. With multiple options for each feature you choose – size, style, edge, finish, fabric, color, leg style, and accent pieces – you’re the designer from start to finish. Here are some of the great features that you can look forward to when designing your next Canadel dining collection.
- You choose the size, style, edge, finish, fabric, color, and leg style for every piece
- 100% solid Canadian birch tops on all pieces
- Over 20 sizes and styles of tables
- 10 seating options with 20 fabric and 5 leg choices
- 20 beautiful colors to choose from in 2 finishes
- Hundreds of combinations possible
Photos from left to right starting at top: wood finish options, leg options, chair seat fabric swatches, floor display of a Canadel Gourmet collection dining set, up-close image of table edge styles and leg choices, up-close image of wood finishes
Start your design on our virtual UDesign site by visiting the dining section of our website or by clicking here. You can also visit our Green Bay or Appleton location to experience Canadel in person and to place your order with a knowledgeable sales associate.
Daniel’s Amish design center
Daniel’s Amish Collection
Handcrafted with wood from the hill country of Ohio, Daniel’s Amish Collection features quality heirloom bedroom and dining furniture. No matter which pieces you choose, you can be sure that each one undergoes an amazing 7-step finishing process that will make each piece stand out.
- Choose your case pieces, wood, finish, and hardware
- Over 90 styles in 10 different collections
- Over 25 colors on 5 species of wood
- 40 different hardware choices
- Choose your table size, base, and edge style
- Then choose your wood and finish
- Additional choices for hardware, table base, and seating leg style
- Hundreds of table sizes to choose from
- More than 50 finishes on 5 species of wood
- 17 leg styles, 24 pedestal styles, and 7 edge styles
Photos from left to right starting at top: leg options, design center showing various chair options, wood finishes, up-close image of the design center, wood options. Not pictured: bedroom design center.
Various collections from Daniel’s Amish Furniture can be viewed at any of our six store locations.