M-F: 7:30am – 9pm
Sat: 10am – 6pm
Sun: 11am – 5pm
M-F: 10am – 9pm
Sat: 10am – 6pm
Sun: 11am – 5pm
900 Challenger Drive,
Green Bay, WI 54311
WG&R delivery goes the extra mile.
Let us do the heavy lifting
We are as excited about delivering the WG&R experience as you are about receiving your new furniture. Whether it’s new furniture or a mattress purchase, our fully-trained delivery professionals will set it up and make sure it meets all of your expectations.
For only $67.99, our affordable everyday flat-rate local delivery fee is the best deal around, whether you purchase one piece of furniture or furnish an entire room (or two!). Plus, our convenient delivery windows allow flexibility to accommodate your busy schedule.
- We fully inspect and prepare your product prior to delivery.
- Our drivers are fully trained and employed by WG&R. They will load and unload your furniture with care, using techniques and equipment designed to minimize damage in transit.
- We deliver within your choice of a convenient time window (available in local delivery areas). Plus, the day before your scheduled delivery you’ll receive a call providing you with a two-hour time window so you can plan your day accordingly.
- FREE furniture or mattress removal (equal pieces) is included with paid delivery – a perk you just won’t find anywhere else. We will take away your old furniture and dispose of it safely and in an environmentally friendly way. Notification of removal is required prior to the delivery date.
Track Your Delivery
We want to make the delivery process as convenient as possible. Get estimated delivery times, order status updates, live tracking, and more with our Delivery Tracker.
- Order status updates beginning at 2pm on the day prior to your delivery date
- Two-hour estimated time window for expected delivery time
- Live order tracking on your delivery date
- Live time adjustments if delivery truck is delayed or ahead of schedule
To track your order, simply enter your invoice number or the phone number associated with your account.
Click here to see if we deliver to your area
Delivery Day Checklist
In order to ensure your delivery goes smoothly, here are a few quick tips to help you prepare.
- All purchases must be paid for in full before your delivery date.
- Clear all hallways, stairwells and door openings of obstructions before the delivery crew arrives.
- Clear all pedestrian obstacles outside your home, including snow before delivery.
- For the safety of our drivers and security of our customers, we do not allow our delivery teams to collect CODs (Cash on Delivery). Please make payment arrangements prior to delivery.
- Please be sure someone is at the delivery address to supervise your scheduled delivery. If no one is home we will tag your door indicating the time of attempted delivery. Please call the number provided to reschedule.
- Remember to fully inspect your merchandise upon delivery. Any visible damage must be reported within 48 hours.
Prefer to do the heavy lifting yourself?
We offer convenient pick up at all of our retail locations and our distribution center located in Green Bay. Please call ahead to schedule your pickup at 1-800-864-3011. Calling ahead is recommended to ensure your merchandise and paperwork are ready and waiting. In-stock merchandise can be picked up at our stores within 48 hours of purchase. Merchandise not picked up at the store within 48 hours will be returned to the Green Bay Distribution Center and will have to be rescheduled.
Our professional staff will help you load your vehicle, but please remember it is your responsibility to secure furniture and mattresses to your vehicle.
All furniture being picked up will remain in its original factory carton. This limits its exposure to damage and helps reduce the amount of space needed for transport. We are happy to help you open any cartons to allow you to inspect your purchase prior to taking it home.
Additional Pickup Tips
- Make sure your vehicle is clean and as empty as possible.
- Make sure any seats are removed from your vehicle.
- Measure your vehicle door and trunk openings prior to pickup.
- Measure the space inside your vehicle prior to pickup.
- Consider weather conditions.
- Consider how you will secure the purchase if needed.
- Call to confirm your appointment one hour in advance.
- Have your invoice number handy.
- Please remember, it is your responsibility to fully inspect your merchandise at the time of pickup.
- Do not plan to strap anything to the roof of your vehicle.
- Do not compromise seating, if needed, for passengers or safety seats.